CLIC (Circular models Leveraging Investments in Cultural heritage adaptive reuse)
CLIC project addresses significant challenges of cultural heritage and landscape adaptive reuse.
Circular models Leveraging Investments in Cultural heritage adaptive reuse (CLIC) is a three-year project (2017-20) funded by European Union's Horizon 2020 program. The transdisciplinary research project whose overarching goal is to identify evaluation tools to test, implement, validate and share innovative “circular” financing, business and governance models for systemic adaptive reuse of cultural heritage and landscape, demonstrating the economic, social, environmental convenience, in terms of long lasting economic, cultural and environmental wealth. Flexible, transparent and inclusive tools to manage change are required to leverage the potential of cultural heritage for Europe, fostering adaptive reuse of cultural heritage/landscape.
Main insights on/for sustainable just cities
CLIC tools and methodologies have been tested in a participatory and multi-stakeholder manner in four pilot areas accross Europe, with diverse approaches:
- Salerno: https://www.clicproject.eu/salerno/
- Västra Götaland region: https://www.clicproject.eu/vastra-gotaland/
- Amsterdam: https://www.clicproject.eu/amsterdam/
- CLIC Knowledge and Information Hub: Gathers and collects information on the best circular practices of cultural heritage adaptive reuse in Europe and beyond
Link to other Wiki-pages
- Project Website: https://www.clicproject.eu/
- CLIC Deliverables: https://www.clicproject.eu/deliverables/